Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Stereos - 'Summer Girl'


Summer's new song! "Summer Girl" by The Stereos is definitely an easy listen and it's perfect for those summer parties you'll want to plan! Hopefully the rain will give us a break!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Clrnix2_Yw

One thing I found awkward with the song was that they said, "Shorty" in the lyrics... That's just... I don't know... For this type of band, that's damn awkward. Overall, it's a good song. Look forward to The Stereos making it mainstream as their songs are getting good responses on the radio and online.

2 comments:

  1. Razan, after perusing your blog, I am speechless. I truly believed you couldn't get any more superficial, yet it seems that you have. Every contrived post you make echoes of narrow-minded desperation. You chide fat people for the way they look and dress, but it only comes off as cruel and unoriginal. Have you considered that they might actually be happy with themselves? I work with people are are literally the personification of kindness and brilliance, and yet you would judge them solely by their appearance- all while wallowing in the substanceless mire of of your materialism and pop-culture idolatry. Ironically, you approve of these ridiculously dressed buffoons. I suppose there will never be any accounting for taste.

    PS: You ought to watch better comedy. Mockery should be executed with a smile, not a leer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see how you may have wrongly interpreted my sense of humour B. However, I don't mean to insult any ACTUAL PERSON or group of PEOPLE I may refer to on my blog. I am merely poking fun at certain individuals' tastes, or shall I say, lack of.

    ReplyDelete